The Complete Guide to Cataract Treatment and Surgery
Everyone with sight is born with a clear lens that allows light to pass through, giving individuals the ability to see. As we begin to age that lens begins to yellow and harden, which causes a decrease in vision. When this lens becomes cloudy, it is referred to as a cataract.
Learn About Cataract Surgery
This free guide is meant to help people who suspect or know they have cataracts to make decisions. You will learn:
- How to determine if you need cataract surgery
- How to identify your vision goals
- All about cataract surgery laser advancements
- Who will be involved in your care
- What's covered by insurance and what's not
In addition, the guide details what's involved in the cataract surgery recovery process, including anticipated recovery time, and potential side effects that might occur after surgery.